Families that are spiritually grounded and financially healthy make churches that are missionally generous and economically sound.
Many church members wrestle with one or more of these challenges: Poor financial management, worrisome debts, insufficient giving, discontentment, lack of awareness of God’s 100% ownership, marriage troubles caused by money, love of money, materialism, greed, worrying, cheating, stealing, stinginess, longing to be rich, being rich and not knowing why, misplaced trust, fear of the future…
Compass is a global leader in training church leaders to win the battle against the power that money has over men's and women's hearts.
Let us help you lead others up, cast vision, form teams of faithful followers, and disciple the next generation.
Our ten-step Financial Discipleship Ministry Maturity Model includes,
· Church Assessment – captures ministry objectives, demographics, education and discipleship training, and various financial health measures and goals.
· MEDIC – our “Prescription of Financial Discipleship” that will
1. Motivate through preaching about God’s perspective of handling money
2. Educate by discipling your congregation to handle money God’s way
3. Demonstrate by modeling how to be faithful stewards
4. Integrate through practically applying God’s Word in the finances of the ministry
5. Celebrate by sharing testimonies of what God has done through the faithfulness of His people
· Pathway to Generosity – creating high financial security while moving people towards God
Cost: Travel expenses, if applicable, plus a Spirit-Led donation
"It works. We are becoming a tithing church ... and the spiritual growth of our leadership team is greatly enhanced." - Pastor Nathl Moore
"Of all the studies that I've done, books that I've read, lessons we've taught in church and in the community, the best material that I've come across about finances is the Compass, Navigating Your Finances God's Way material." - Pastor Moses Lee Radford